The 2019 Marquette Young Professional of the Year recognizes and celebrates the accomplishments of a highly motivated, emerging leader from YEP's membership.
- Must be a current member of Young Erie Professionals (view current members)
- Applicant should demonstrate excellence, creativity, and show initiative in their company or profession.
- Applicant should provide valuable service by contributing time and energy in service to community.
- Applicant serves as a role model for others personally and professionally.
- Must be between the ages of 21-40 years old.
- At least 1 or more years of professional experience in their current career.
- Winner must be in attendance at Celebration of Excellence (held November 12th, 5pm-8pm) to accept the award in person
Nominations must be submitted no later than October 15, 2019