The Young Professional of the Year recognizes and celebrates the accomplishments of a highly motivated, emerging leader from YEP's membership.
- Must be a current member of Young Erie Professionals
- Applicant should demonstrate excellence, creativity, and show initiative in their company or profession.
- Applicant should provide valuable service by contributing time and energy in service to community.
- Applicant serves as a role model for others personally and professionally.
- Must be between the ages of 21-40 years old.
- At least 1 or more years of professional experience in their current career.
- Not a current member of the YEP Leadership Committee
- Winner must be in attendance at Celebration of Excellence (held the evening of July 27, 2021) to accept the award in person
*You must be a current YEP member to nominate someone. Nominations will be collected through Sunday, June 27, 2021