The 2019 Marquette Young Professional of the Year recognizes and celebrates the accomplishments of a highly motivated, emerging leader from YEP's membership.
- Must be a current member of Young Erie Professionals (view current members)
- Applicant should demonstrate excellence, creativity, and show initiative in their company or profession.
- Applicant should provide valuable service by contributing time and energy in service to community.
- Applicant serves as a role model for others personally and professionally.
- Must be between the ages of 21-40 years old.
- At least 1 or more years of professional experience in their current career.
- Not a current member of the YEP Leadership Committee
- Winner must be in attendance at Celebration of Excellence (held the evening of March 10, 2020) to accept the award in person
*You must be a current YEP member to vote. Voting ends March 6, 2020 at midnight
Thank you for your nominations. The winner will be announced at the Celebration of Excellence on March 10th, 2020. Tickets are available.
YEP Member Coronavirus Survey
We want to hear from you!
How is the "Stay at Home" order affecting you personally and professionally? What have you been up to during the shutdown? How can YEP ease the burden and how can we help each other get through this?