Young Erie Professionals would not be possible without the generous support of our local sponsors. There are a variety of ways for your business to engage with our members and support our mission of helping emerging leaders develop professionally while actively participating in the community.
Benefits of a YEP Sponsorship
- Exposure to local young professionals—your business will be promoted widely to our 200+ members.
- Customize your Sponsorship—choose from one of many sponsorship opportunities, from one-time event sponsorships to annual sponsorships. We will work with you to determine the best fit for your goals and budget.
- Promote Erie—all YEP events and programs support our mission to connect, attract, and retain young talent in our local workforce. Choose an event that aligns with your own mission and values to make the most of your investment.
- Annual Sponsorship: our annual sponsors ensure the ongoing success of our program and help YEP to engage more emerging local leaders.
- 40 under 40 Experience: In partnership with the Erie Reader, the 40 Under 40 Experience is a premiere Erie event that celebrates the honorees of Erie Reader's 40 Under 40 Edition. We bring together the best local restauranteurs and entertainers to provide a true celebration of everything up-and-coming in our community.
- Signature Event Sponsorships:
- Off the Clock: Occurring every month, Off the Clock provides our members with an opportunity to engage with one another while learning about a local business or organization.
- Drop the Mic: Occurring quarterly, Drop the Mic is an informational panel discussion to educate our members on a wide variety of topics.
- Seat at the Table: Occurring every other month, Seat at the Table allows our members to be mentored over lunch by a successful Erie leader.
For more information about sponsorships, contact Steve Walters at email@example.com
YEP Member Coronavirus Survey
We want to hear from you!
How is the "Stay at Home" order affecting you personally and professionally? What have you been up to during the shutdown? How can YEP ease the burden and how can we help each other get through this?